Friday, April 04, 2008

yest went dear place slack, after which met cec to town for... okay anyway times with bf were awesome. i love him much much & he love me lot lot . aw crap. had fun then, : )











I don't know what had gottan over me to make such harsh decision ..I dont know if this were called moment of folly, trying to feel legal ; to prove anything or was it just for leisure. which were these are running through me????? but when I was there I know turning away isn't longer a choice. I'd it there, for eternity.

After it, I was thinking and asking if regret will be appearing, but even if there gona be, words or action are not going to help in anyways. so I;ll just see, and let it be my one & only -

I don't know if we'll be affected, I pray hard not as you , are all I ever wanted. I hope you will accept me then. I love you.

Kbox aftr that, to cheer me in one way or two. Thank you girl ;)





No comments: